Abusive PVPers

Kurttb10
So I go into the newly reset free world, and 2 people, N_Mining_F and someone else are waiting for me. There was no safezone so right when I was warped to free, They tried to attack. I ran away and after I thought they lost track of me, I logged out. I logged back in 15 minutes later to find them right next to me and waiting. ran away again, they lost me, I logged out. They keep on doing this and I am not able to log in to the server because of them. Please help and tell them to stop.

Re: Abusive PVPers

Kurttb10
I Logged in and was in a lava pit. Someone please destroy it this is insane. I have 3 1/2 hearts left. The pit is right near free.

Re: Abusive PVPers

Kurttb10
I logged in and saw Haloreachdude flying in the free world towards me. I logged out in fear of him hitting me. Please help.