Apollo's Staff App

ApolloPHD
- Real Name: Jacob Sattler
- Age: 14
- In Game Name: ApolloPHD
- E-mail: jacobes4199@aol.com
- Skype: bigjake4199
- Phone: 508-808-8194
- Position desired: Trial-Mod or higher
- Server Activity:  2-4 Hours
- Reason You're Applying:  I just wanted to help managing the server with you and others.
- Why you Deserve Staff:  I think i deserve staff because im on the server a lot and i have lots of experience with getting rid of spammers, ddosers, etc. and i also have lost of experience with commands
- Suggestions for the Server: Nothing Keep up the good work :)

Re: Apollo's Staff App

MudkipGilmore
Get rejected.
Ddosers don't matter, And yet you have not shown any past experience, I.e what was your PAST rank(s)?
And also you do not seem to make a good mod due to the fact you harass the shit out of admins for something.
i.e STAFF RANK.
Again you're rejected so stop asking
Thanks for your time.
P.S #StayFishy
-MudkipGilmore

Re: Apollo's Staff App

ApolloPHD
oh so JA5ON can have the ddosers part in it and get accepted but when i do it i get shit?