**Applaction For Staff**

Ssundraa
Application:
- Real Name: Landen.K
- Age: 13, 14 in july
- In Game Name: Ssundraa
- Email/Skype/Phone: Email:Kelley.landen@gmail.com Phone:5176176462
- Position desired: Mod
- Server Activity: 3-4 hours week days almost all day weekends
- Reason You're Applying: The reason I am applying for staff is because so many times I see people asking for help and I can't do anything. I want to be able to help them I also want to get rid of all of the hackers. I would also like to stop spammers and tell them to stop. I would be able to catch hackers when Poe find them and help this beautiful community.
- Why you Deserve Staff: Well I don't want to say I deserve it that is for others to decide. But I am loyal and want to help people wether it is a problem at their island or a hacker.
- Suggestions for the Server: Only thing is catching hackers but besides that this is an amazing server.

Sincerely
Landen.Kelley