Application FOR RESET

cph72002
- Real Name: Christian hamel
- Age: 11
- In Game Name: cph72002
- Email/Skype/Phone: Well, I don't Skype people I don't know, but my email is, cph72002@gmail.com
- Position desired: Preferaly mod cuz I just was promoted from trial mod, but trial mod will be just fine.
- Server Activity: Im ALWAYS on, if im on minecraft, its FatalityMC
- Reason You're Applying: I wish to applybecause I believe the server deserves more respect, plus I wanna help with everything and be part of the community.
- Why you Deserve Staff: I was already staff like yesterday, so I believe to start off the new server, I could be some of the first staff.
- Suggestions for the Server: I LOVE the virtual shops! Although some mini games would be nice !
Well Thanx for reading this
Cph

Re: Application FOR RESET

SlappyGilmore