Application-HD192001

HD192001
Application:
- Real Name: Hans Arndt
- Age: 13
- In Game Name: HD192001
- Email/Skype/Phone: hansarndt_
- Position desired: Moderator/Admin
- Server Activity: 3-4 hours daily
- Reason You're Applying: Im applying for Moderator/Admin because im very experienced at being staff on servers i know how to use all my commands wisely  and respectfully also since i am applying for a higher staff i will help the other staff members improve their skills at being staff. i will also make sure everyone will have a great time on he server.
- Why you Deserve Staff: i deserve staff because im loyal to all players and staff members and if theres a problem i will try and fix it the best i can. i will host little events for the players like for example (PvP tournaments,DropPartys, Ect. I hope you guys take my application into consideration.
- Suggestions for the Server: