Application

cph72002
Well, I am already chat-mod on the factions server, I think I need more of a challenge. I have stopped everyone who has broken rules, temp muted spammers (Not Perm), and stopped people faking that they were from PMC. So I think I deserve to become a True Mod On FatalityMC Factions. I am very loyal and would love this to be accepted.
Thanks, See Ya BB
~Cph

Re: Application

SlappyGilmore
Administrator
Sounds good, I will be promoting you in the nearby future. Anyhow you can just refer to it as Fatality Factions, the FatalityMC is standing for "Fatality Minecraft" in which case we did not realize we were going to be making a network of servers. Though the name seems to work out fine, you don't need to put the "MC"
SlappyGilmore ~ Server Owner/Operator