*Attention* Staff applying!

babyboy1
When you want to apply for staff, dont apply for trial-admin. It is a more likely you wont get it. So only apply for Trial-Mod or Mod. NOT Trial-Admin and above. Thank You!

Re: *Attention* Staff applying!

Conewrench2
i would like to apply for mod i would be a good mod id do stuff to help with the server id help people with there questions and id never do whatever i want.

Re: *Attention* Staff applying!

H2034
Please use proper grammar.

Re: *Attention* Staff applying!

Conewrench2
sorry if my grammar was bad id like to apply for mod cause im really trust worthy id never do whatever i want to. id never give my self money. id awnser peoples questions. id do good deeds. id make sure people aren't hacking and id make sure people arent spamming the server to death.

application for mod

stinky72000
I would like to apply for mod. If i become mod i will do my best to help everyone with their problems, and i would provoke kids from spamming on the server. I would also like to help with the server, so if we want to add something i would help. I am on the server more than i am on any other server.And i will not disrespect the players or staff members  on the server.

Re: application for mod

stinky72000
sorry i mean prevent kids from spamming

**APPLY** For staff

Ssundraa
Dear- Who decides if I am staff Hello my name is Landen(ING is Ssundraa) and I would like to apply for mod. Some things I can do is if new updates are coming I can help build. If I see someone spamming in chat then i will deal with them and tell them not to. If I hear reports of hacking I will stop what I'm doing and check it out. I will do things as they are to be done in the rules. Thank you. Sincerley Landen.K(Ssundraa)

Re: **APPLY** For staff

Ssundraa
Thank you

On Mar 6, 2017 11:28 AM, "Ssundraa [via Fatality Network]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear- Who decides if I am staff Hello my name is Landen(ING is Ssundraa) and I would like to apply for mod. Some things I can do is if new updates are coming I can help build. If I see someone spamming in chat then i will deal with them and tell them not to. If I hear reports of hacking I will stop what I'm doing and check it out. I will do things as they are to be done in the rules. Thank you. Sincerley Landen.K(Ssundraa)

http://fatality-network.2331720.n4.nabble.com/Attention-Staff-applying-tp863p1024.html
To unsubscribe from *Attention* Staff applying!, click here.
NAML