B_zerker temp banning and falsely accusing me

B_zerker temp banning and falsely accusing me

doger9887
B_zerker has falsely accused me of buying guard Armour off of Gna and temp banned me because i wouldn't admit it and that i was lying.Here is the real story.The day echere got banned he gave me a set of guard Armour with everything included and then told b_zerker to ban him. that's how i got the guard equipment but then i sold it off to Crazy_mooshrom
and got money for it. Now present day i tell them the truth yet he doesn't listen and then killer start to lie and says i bought 3 pairs of guard Armour even thought i only got one from ehcere who is now banned.I am very unhappy and disappointed that B_zerker has banned me for falsely accusing me and saying i am a lair even thought i have not lied.And i am very upset the killer is lying and saying i bought 3 guard Armour kits when once again, i only got one. please address this for i have many mixed emotions and i would like to stop being called a lair. THANKS.