Bacon's Trial-Mod Application

ima_bacon_you547
Hey Slappy, JimsHD! I am applying for Traial-Mod because i feel that i deserve a chance to prove myself. I believe that i would make a great Moderator because I am always online, always have a positive attitude and am always willing to help out any Player, or Staff member.

I have tons of experience with World Edit, PermissionsEx, GroupManager, Plugins, Commands, etc. I have been playing minecraft since 1.3 so i have a wide variety of knowledge of minecraft essentials.

Contact Information:

email: michele.evans-murphy@bellmedia.ca

Skype: william.murphy211

facebook: William James Murphy.

Thank you for considering my request for Admin and i hope that you accept my application. Thank you very much ~ima_bacon_you547