BigNate6 Staff Application

BigNate6
Name: Barry C Fajardo

In Game Name: BigNate6

Age: 18 Years Old

Experience: I've been Admin and Mod on a few servers, but i didn't like the owners being so unprofessional about things, so i'm no longer with them. I'm trying to get mod on a survival server that I play where the owner is a little more mature and doesnt kick people for fun or ban beacuse he can. I was trying to start up my own server, but i found hunger games and got addicted.

Why you want to get Staff:  I'm 18, just graduated from high school, and I've got a lot of free time on my hands. and i spend more time on hunger games than i probably should :3. I keep getting irritated that there aren't mods on, and constantly see people spamming messages or being hateful, and I have friends on that try to play but often get defeated by people who have force-field. I'm not sure why an anti-cheat of sorts isn't in place for that, but more staff is required, and i'd like to help. I often win, and enjoy talking to people on hunger games. This server is great, and i'd like to see the dishonest people stay off as much as possible. I've been trying to get a good computer so i can use FRAPS and record cheaters, but i cant for a few weeks.

Skype : barry.fajardo

~ Thanks for Reading~

~BigNate6