Blades Guard App . -_-

bladevenom
This post was updated on .
- Real Name: Zach
- Age: 14 (15 in a week)
- In Game Name: bladevenom123
- Email/Skype/Phone: zach_tx10@yahoo.com/oh.gamma/Will disclose somewhere else.
- Position desired: Guard
- Server Activity: Everyday , 6 hours or more.
- Reason You're Applying: I am already a chat mod , but. when my friend and i play on the server , there usually isnt guards on. And if there is , theres usually 1 or 2. Being a chat mod  , i cant enforce the rules of the server , i can only tell people to be quiet or mute them. If i could possibly earn guard , i could enforce the chat and be a guard for when the others are off and im on.
- Why you Deserve Staff: Because i play on this server a lot and i know how to deal with the players. Im also an experienced mod and admin. Im also a very experienced PVPer
- Suggestions for the Server: None .

Re: Blades Guard App . -_-

bladevenom
-_-

Re: Blades Guard App . -_-

SlappyGilmore
Administrator
Would like to see more from you as a Chat-Moderator before I give you a change at Guard.
SlappyGilmore ~ Server Owner/Operator