Chat-Mod Application

FiNGh0st
- Real Name:James Frampton
- Age: 10
- In Game Name: FiNGh0st
- Email/Skype/Phone: jammer03@gmail.com
- Position desired: Chat-Mod
- Server Activity: 5-6 hours in a day
- Reason You're Applying: Because i though it would be nice to have chat-mod and im really good at watching swearings or people that are bad on chat
- Why you Deserve Staff: because this server needs more good people like me and more moderators or Chat mods
- Suggestions for the Server: I think this server should have a  better sytem of giving sword because if i kill someone with a sword some like a guard would say give me the sword and they didnt see me with it ,but i still get jailed.