Grieving

OrtzPVP_
This post was updated on .
Okay so, we started a new survival, on your server.
there was this guy named Dragonguys, couse he was new on MC he though we could take him in.
We did, we gave him stuff 5K [what then was much money] and lots of other things, he worked, we worked, but then he made a rollercoaster, we said we dind't want a rollercoaster, but he builded another one, we demolished it, and said he had to stop, but he dind't. Now he still has his /home at our base and grieved our base.
Right now i'm writing but my friend says he's still grieving... please help.