Guard App silentwarrior13

Camerone E
Real Name: Cameron
Age: 13
IGN: silentwarrior13
Email/Skype: Email: kristopher.snow@yahoo.com skype Silentwarrior1453
Position Desired: Guard
Time Played per Day: Everyday, around 14hrs hours
PvP Skill: I'm a pretty good PvP'er, and i usually have pretty good strategies for winning PvP battles (unless they have much higher level armor/weapons than me of course).
Reason I Am Applying: I play a lot on this server, and i always try to play fair, and respect others, unless they disrespect me (the whole "you only get respect if you give respect" thing you learn in school). I also like to interact with other players and like to make friends on the server. If I were to be a Guard, I could enforce the rules very well, and report anything that comes up that is out of my power to the Owner or Co-Owner of the server. I have been in a staff position on many other servers, and all of them have earned it, none of the "NEED STAFF" stuff.
A possible suggestion for the server: I think you should add /vanish to Guards, so they can see if players have contraband items