Guard Application - Ddnhf

Ddnhf
- Real Name: Jonathan

- Age: 15

- In Game Name: Ddnhf

- Email/Skype/Phone: ddnhf@hotmail / Skype - will give if accepted

- Position desired: Guard

- Server Activity: Every day, for about 7 hours a day.

- Reason You're Applying: I am applying because there is a lot of people that are running around killing people randomly when the guards aren't in the area. Even then, 90% of the time when I see someone randomly pvp'ing someone. There is a guard sitting there not doing anything. There are also Guards that I have seen walk/fly up to someone and randomly pvp them, and that's not okay.

- Why you Deserve Staff: I feel I deserve to become a Guard because I am a active and avid player of Fatality. I have been Guard/Head-Guard/Warden on a few servers so I know how to do my job properly. I am a good person when you take the time to know me, and I tend to take my jobs seriously. I am a decent at pvp when I'm not outmatched Ex: (fire aspect + sharpness vs my reg dia sword). Also, my grammar is more advanced than most at my age. I'm a PHP/MySQL developer so I can help with website related things, I also have a brief knowledge of CSS3.

- Suggestions for the Server: A new website (I can help with that), maybe a custom forum created from scratch.

Re: Guard Application - Ddnhf

Ddnhf
Bump

Re: Guard Application - Ddnhf

h2ho
Administrator
                                               Possible Meets Expectations And Mature The Way I Like It

Re: Guard Application - Ddnhf

SlappyGilmore
Administrator
User stopped playing, denied.