[Guard Application] DrGamerYT

ItsBeefyPlays
- Real Name: Kameron
- Age: 13
- In Game Name: DrGamerYT
- Skype: ItsBeefyPlays
- Email: itsbeefyplays@aol.com
- Position desired: Trial-Mod
- Server Activity: I've been on the server for quite a while now, about a few months.
- Reason You're Applying: I would like to apply because I don't really see that much Trial-Mod/Mods on really that much. I play on the server mostly on Mondays - Thursdays (4:00 - 10:30 EST) - Fridays - Sundays (1:00 - 9:00 and/or 12:00 - 5:00 EST). The server needs to be Moderated more, with scamming and more. I've seen many rule breaking that has not gotten fix. If the server is moderated more then you can fix these problem and create a better community for the players on the server.
- Why you Deserve Staff: I think I deserve staff because I think I can help the server in many ways. I don't go in active much and I'm on the server and I am pretty good with handling players who lie and who break the rules. I also, do not like do abuse power, because if I was seeing someone abusing power on a server I would not like that and most likely quit that server. I think these are some of the reason why I deserve staff out of everyone applying.
- Suggestions for the Server: I think the server should have more ranks for prison. This will give higher ranked players more time to spend on the server and It would make it more of a challenge. The ranks should go all the way to Z. Also, you can make the ranks more money to get to so that players that are rank S, would take longer to get to Z. This will also most likely increase the amount of time players play on. They would want to play more on the server to rank up.