[Guard Application] Mario7345

Mario7345
Minecraft Name: Mario7345
Real Name: Brandon R. Otero
Age: 14
Where do you live: Chicago, Illinois
How often do you play: Almost everyday, 3-6 hours a day
What times during the day can you active duty guard: During the week, From 3 Pm-Midnight and During the weekend, All day long.
What rank are you in game: Blaze (Entrepreneur)
Why should we pick you to be a Guard: I am great at PVPing, I have skills in handling difficult situations that some people might not be able to handle, I can help out everyone in the community, and I can serve out my job of being a Prison Guard more than the average person could.
Anything else you want to include: If you're reading this before Thanksgiving, then I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving

Re: [Guard Application] Mario7345

ntominecraft
can I be guard please