Guard Application please Read SlappyGilmore/reply thank you

Guard Application please Read SlappyGilmore/reply thank you

gabrielius
Hi my name is at the start.My age is 11 dont expect too much and dont expect too low stuff.My in game name is xXravenPvPXx.My skype is gabix611.I want guard cause i love server and im ceo.Id be on between 2-4 hours a day uless homework.Im applying because i love the server im last rank so far and there is cool people on.i Deserve staff cause i invited  4 people on called Master3267 PauliusK8 airplaneman345 and oldschool something and i played the server alot and last thing i didnt beg for money.Umh maybe more ranks maybe a grinder they can use elite 40k for 10 min grinding.Thank you for the awesome server that u made :) goodbye.

Re: Guard Application please Read SlappyGilmore/reply thank you

AwsmAssassin
read the "Must Read..." thread by SlappyGilmore. It contains the template that you have to use in order to apply for guard.