Guard Application :)

Yeruxium/Nick
- Real Name: Nick
- Age: I'm 15 years old
- In Game Name: My in game username is Yeruxium
- Email/Skype/Phone: nick007343@gmail.com/Skype: Same as email :)
- Position desired: Becoming A guard
- Server Activity: I LOOOVEEE this server so I'm on it constantly... 5-6 hours a day
- Reason You're Applying: Because I really enjoy this server and It's honestly the only server I've played on in minecraft in the past 3 weeks. I am applying because I have played this server plenty and I understand the concepts of it and all the duties and services a guard needs to do.
- Why you Deserve Staff: I think that I deserve becoming a guard because I've gotten to a respectable rank so far, employee, and I have just been working hard to get this far and if I became guard, It would all be worth the work. I've also had my house that I worked on really hard destroyed completely by doger9887 and I think that helped me understand how vicious other players with contraband items can be and that's when I realized that becoming guard would help innocent minecraft players from being griefed and looted. I've also been helping Docter_DeathX_X with some of the people that are using contraband items to kill innocent people who can't defend themselves.
- Suggestions for the Server: Allow credit cards for donating so that I can donate since I don't have paypal :)

Re: Guard Application :)

h2ho
Administrator