Guard Application

Blable14
IGN: blable14

Real name: Elliot

Age: I am currently 16 years of age. My birthday is on April 4th.

Email: blablegames@gmail.com

Current Rank: I am currently at the rank of Manager.

Time played on server: I have played on this excellent server for about a 5 or 6 months now.

How did you find Fatalitymc: I was looking for a good prison server when I discovered this on Planet Minecraft.

Activity on server: 5 or 6 days a week

Have you been staff on other servers: Yes. The most recent one is being on the server with an ip of 24.92.105.97

How do you like the staff so far: The managment, Bzerker, Slappy, and H2H0 have done a excellent job. However, I feel the Guards are lacking. They don't always ask for contraband, curse, and NEVER stop fights. However, A few are exceptions, such as hihopyo, ehcre, dvlanvo1, and Leathernuke who I feel have been doing a good job.

Reason I want to become a guard: I want to become a guard because I really love this server and wish to help it improve on its errors

Reason you should pick me for guard: I believe I have followed the rules fairly well on this server. I also feel I have been fairly active and dedicated. I also believe I know my way around this server and Minecraft as a whole very well now.

I hope you enjoyed reading my application and I hope I was alot more thorough this time. Thank you :)

Re: Guard Application

h2ho
Administrator
this is a copy of ocman101's app

Re: Guard Application

h2ho
Administrator

Re: Guard Application

blable14
This is not a copy of whatever that person name is. And his is way to different than mine

Re: Guard Application

OCMan101
This is pretty clearly a modified copy of my second application. I can tell because not only the close similarities in the text, but at the bottom of my application, I said, "I hope you enjoyed reading my application and I hope I was alot more thorough this time. Thank you :)". This is on your application as well, although this is your first application, not your second as I was referring to my second application being more detailed then my first. Also, your "How do you like the staff so far" section is exactly the same as mine.

Re: Guard Application

Blable14
i have not copied from anyone and if I had why is stuff different and my friend told me to write all this because im addicted to fatlity prision server