Guard Application

gabrielius
Hello im Gabrielius.I am 11 yrs old.My Ign:xXRavenPvPXx.My skype is Gabix611.Id love to be gaurd and its been a dream of myne for a long time and i think i have a chance cause of you SlappyGilmore Thank you.Id be on 3-5 hours a day,i was admin on a few other server until they gotta shut down.Id watch chat answer questions and help all i can since i seen people in a mines get killed by people in manager mines its making me mad and if i were guard id be able to stop it.Im applying cause id love to help id be on long and im getting bored being in ceo and i just cant wait to help i played this server for about 1 month now and i love it im getting in trouble but i just cant resist going on my favourite server.I deserve staff cause id be on long id watch the chat and see the language ill keep and eye out on swords,abuse and lower ranks being killed by high ranks.If a guard sees a sword and they person gets jailed since it only 5 min he dosent care if he keeps going in jail maybe he should lose some money r items.Thank You.