Guard Application

LunaTheLost
 Real Name: Taylor

- Age: 17

- In Game Name: LunaTheLost

- Email/Skype/Phone: LoveroftheLost1222@gmail.com / luna122215/ (602) 872 - 6564

- Position desired: Guard

- Server Activity: I have only been on for a few hours. However, due to the fact that I have school I will be on around 4:00 Pm to 8:00 Pm.

- Reason You're Applying: I enjoy playing on your server and would like to ensure that the players who get on this server will have fun as well.

- Why you Deserve Staff: It seems like there are very few staff on this server and I would like to help keep players from rioting, fighting, or even disrespecting the staff to where more players will want to join the server.

- Suggestions for the Server: I honestly believe that with how strict the staff are becoming towards the players that this server will run well. One thing i would suggest changing is the shops, due to the fact that you cannot sell Lapis Lazuli on its own.

I hope to hear back from someone shortly. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.