Guard Application

Crazy_Mooshroom
Minecraft Name: Crazy_mooshroom.
Real Name: Jakob Risley.
Age: 15.
Where Do You Live: Colorado USA.
How Often Do You Play: I play almost half of the day on the weekends but on the weekdays i am on anytime after 4 o'clock my time.
What Times Can You Active Duty Guard: Mostly all the time over the weekends exept when i am out of my house and on the weekdays i play at or around 4:00-8:00.
What Rank Are You In The Game: I am currently the divine rank.
Why Should We Pick You To Be A Guard: I think that you should choose me to be a guard because i am mature and can handle tough situations in game when the situation occurs and i can be very polite to those who really like respectful staff. I can advertise on other websites to drag more deticated minecraft players to come visit the server.
Anything Else You Want To Include: Not much just that i think adding me as a guard will be a good decision on your behalf and that you will not regret it.