Guard app

Crow11
- Real Name: Abby
- Age: 15
- In Game Name: crow11
- Email/Skype/Phone: abster0322@hotmail.com,Skype-none,phone-not allowed to give(does not have one)
- Position desired:Guard
- Server Activity: 3 hours to 5 hours on weekends
- Reason You're Applying: I really love the server,and i think it would be cool to be staff,but the reason is not only that its the fact that there is so many nice people on this server.i am friends with alot of the staff so there wouldn't be a problem with getting used to it.
- Why you Deserve Staff:I really do not have good reasons to my opinion,but maybe not to yours.So anyways Why i deserve staff is because i'm am used to the fact that people die and...well....Rage,i am good at calming them and myself.People want to have fun but sometimes they get out of controll so i am on alot(because well if you want to you can call me a no life)So i'll always almost be on all the time to handle thing.I am very nice and have a long temper i understand if you don't accept the application. Though the server is very important to me,i can handle it(the application)not being accepted.So if it gets denied i'll still think i'm important because being a player of the server Is the most important thing on the server and so is being apart of it.
- Suggestions for the Server:Its perfect except for the people who have sword out in different sectors of the server so my suggestion is that there should be many types of guard like A-block guard,D-block guard,Elite guard and etc.