Guard is abusing

reverb239
Hello i have a complaint about a guard named willifolts abusing this is what he did. so i was walking and this guy starts hitting me with his sword so i hit him with fish then willi sees him atatcking and i run  then i get hit into the safe zone and the guy who started attacking me attacked  you guard and whent into the safe zone and then willifolts jails him but also me when i was using self defense with a piece of fish.

i did not get the persons name who was hitting me.