I seriously contest your promotion of a certain player to Helper

I seriously contest your promotion of a certain player to Helper

AntiRix
Hi,

I noticed that you have a Helper on the server called NotViirus7. A Helper's duty is to make players feel welcome on the server and to have a good attitude at all times. A Helper should certainly not be insulting other players.

I was playing on another server with him today and found him to be extremely hostile, having lost a PVP fight. He used some disgusting language, and although this was on another server, this person clearly thinks it's acceptable to act in this manner and as such I strongly suggest that you don't let him have any position of responsibility on your server. Some screenshots are here.

Kind regards,

Rix