Idea for the New Server

hihopyo

                 So currently have at our current spawn a wall of contraband items. I feel this can be improved within the new jail, people keep asking what happened if I have guard armor but I'm not using it? Will it get taken away? When you spawn at the new jail I think we should have 1 wall say this is what is contraband, they will only be taken away if seen holding / wearing. The other wall should say these items aren't allowed what so ever and will be taken away even if not seen holding / wearing.

This new Idea for the server I feel will help improve the controlling of items on the server and keep people in the look for our rulses. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
 - hihopyo (Guard)