JimsHD took my sword D:

AwsmAssassin
- Real Name: Balraj Singh
- Age: 15
- In Game Name: BlackNova24
- Email/Skype/Phone: balraj58 - Skype
- Player You're Reporting: JimsHD (Warden)
- Picture/Video Evidence: Um I really dont know what to put here
- Punishment you Desire: I believe that Jims does not deserver warden since he does not have the intelect to understand things. Let me just give you the story of what happened
- Suggestions for the Server:
So first, I msg'd Jims about a guy in peasantmine who had a sword equipped and he was trying to kill me. Just when Jims got there, he saw the sword and he asked for it. He didn't give it to him so he jailed him for 5 mins. He kept on saying that he dropped it in the mine while he didn't. So after that I dont know what Jims was thinking, but he asked for my sword. Sure it was in my hotbar, but I hadn't held it for like the past 30 - 45 mins I was on the server. He just asked for the sword and I said "Wait" and told him that they have to see the contraband in their hand, only then they can take it. But while I was typing that, he took it from my inventory. The he said "Oh yeah" and he dropped it in the mine. NOTE that I was currently in the peasantmine shop and not in the mine. So presently, Wheel_lee_tip took it and he said that he has it. I told Jims to take it from his inv and give it back to me but he didnt. Wheel auctioned it and Smoke bought it for 180 K. Now Smoke291 currently aqcuires it. I have 1 rational reason for this report. If Jims took the sword from my inventory, why didn't he place it back in my inventory?? Why drop it??

Re: JimsHD took my sword D:

Jimmy
I'd like to say, that I did take his sword and I dropped it back. It was his fault for not picking it up and running away. You can not blame me of anything, I dropped the sword directly under your entity meaning you should of picked it up quite easily plus I said "Ok Fine." in chat. Therefore, you can not blame me of anything!

- Jims

Re: JimsHD took my sword D:

AwsmAssassin
UPDATE : Smoke291 has given me my sword back BUT! I am still reporting Jims for this.

Re: JimsHD took my sword D:

H2ho
How would he see it if he was running away he thought you were gonna kill him so I'm seeing only guilt in you watch your self I'm watching you