KingBwolf application for guard

KingBwolf
Age:13
Name: Ryan
last name: Thompson
D.o.B: 31/10/1999
In-game gamer tag: KingBwolf
Reason why I want to be a guard:
I would like to be a guard because I want to make sure that the people who new to joining the server have a descent start to it like not any of the experienced person to killing them. I would like to make sure that no one is bullied or threatening them in the server. I would also like to keep it U so no one is swearing in it so it's child friendly.
This is my application for me to become a guard I know I'm one in a million that you will or will not pick out but i really would like to become a guard.