KingFaris10's Guard application

Faris
- Real Name: Faris Rehman

- Age: 14

- In Game Name: KingFaris10

- Email/Skype/Phone:
Email - farisrehman@hotmail.co.uk
Skype - KingFaris13

- Position desired: Guard

- Server Activity: I'm not sure if you mean currently what my server activity time is or what my server activity will be if I do get this place as a Guard. My current server activity cannot be measured yet as I am still fairly new to this server (not to prisons). Although, if I do get this position as staff, my server activity would most probably increase dramatically as I have been playing Minecraft since the first versions of Alpha, which is quite long ago, showing my dedication towards this game. I'm not saying that I have no life, because trust me, I do. I won't be on all the time, I do have work to do and I make Bukkit plugins (I'm a plugin developer) and so I don't always have spare time. When I do have spare time, I'll try my best to help as much as I can.

- Reason You're Applying: I am applying for Guard because I believe I have what it takes to become one from past experience. I would not only like to help staff members, but work with them too. It would be a great experience for me to guard prison servers as that's my favourite gamemode.

- Why you Deserve Staff: I believe I deserve staff because I have many qualifications and I am very educated. This means that I would not make many errors, but nobody's perfect so there are a few mistakes I do make. I have a lot of ranks on prisons servers, such as Warden on a popular one. This implies I already know the rules of prisons and I know that most prisons servers have the same base line, e.g. No swords. I have owned many servers before and so I know how to treat other players and in general, I am staff on a lot of servers. As I have a lot of past experience, it means I can help around a lot more easily because I know about prisons and I would not require much help from other staff. I also have a lot of free time at this current era, so I can be available to help whenever needed or whenever I want to. I am also from the UK, meaning I can help at different times, when other members of staff aren't available because my time-zone is different to theirs.

- Suggestions for the Server: I believe this server needs a bit more control over taking player's swords. When I joined the server for the first time, I walked forward once and I picked up a sword named 'Guard sword'. I knew that swords were not allowed but I couldn't give it to a member of staff as that would not benefit me much so I put it in my enderchest, hoping I wouldn't need to use it. The next time I joined, when I went into PvP zone so that I can get to the shop, some person tried attacking me. I barely lost any health so I took the sword out of my enderchest if I need to defend myself. I walk back into PvP zone, and then he attacks me again. I knock him with the sword and he carries on attacking me. So then I decide to kill him as I had no choice to get to the shop, so I kill him and it says he was slain by me using a "Guard sword". No staff saw me actually killing him but then the Co-Owner H2H0 or something goes and teleports to me, forcing me to give the sword even though he did not catch me with it, it just said in the death message. I've been on many prisons servers before, I'm even a warden one of them and they all say that guards must see the sword to be able to take it away from players.

Extra information: I am a plugin developer as I said before, and I have made many plugins. I mainly make mini game plugins but I can make a wide variety of plugins. I cannot make advanced anti-cheat plugins but I can make plugins enough to detect FastBreak, fly hacks, super jump hacks, sprint hacks and a few more. My most popular plugin is AdminFun (with around 25k downloads) which is a plugin that allows admins to have fun, followed by EasyPermissionsEx (with around 21k downloads) which is a plugin that makes PermissionsEx much more easier to use in game by shortening the commands. If you would like to see my plugins, go ahead:
http://dev.bukkit.org/profiles/KingFaris10

Re: KingFaris10's Guard application

Faris Rehman
;(

Re: KingFaris10's Guard application

B_zerker
    I think this is a very good guard app, and I have already messaged SlappyGilmore to look at this. I also know that hihopyo and Leathernuke agree he would make a good staff member.
    I hope to see you soon guarding on the server!

Re: KingFaris10's Guard application

Leathernuke
We should use this as an example for a staff application.

Re: KingFaris10's Guard application

KingFaris10
=)