Mod Application

Bowlinator999
Application:
- Real Name: Thomas
- Age: 12
- In Game Name:  Bowlinator999
- Email/Skype/Phone: Tombo@btinternet.com
- Position desired: Mod
- Server Activity: Prison+factions ( about 3 days) told by my friend H_Y_A_T_E_S
- Reason You're Applying: I love helping ppl and don't mind giving up my free  time to them. im on most of the time. Very committed and would do anything im told to do. I'll help build mine's and like b4 show u how to do slayer mines/ wool mine's
- Why you Deserve Staff: Because im committed and wont complain if I have to do lots of helping/work
- Suggestions for the Server: A Secret shop with a pvp maze (higher prices at the end) classes like lumberjack, miner and slayer maybe wool mines

Thx Bowlinator999