Mod application

Walker626
Skype: Walker6261
IRL name: Noah
Phone: to personal
Why im Applying: Im applying today because the last time is was t-admin... when many staff members got demoted I was sadly 1 of them, I went through all my ranks including... T-Mod, Mod, Chief-Mod, and got demoted when I was T-Admin. which was sad but I handled it... im trying to help with the hackers... ive caught 3 hackers since the reset and I have gotten no reward, also I want to keep the server fun at all costs. I will host mini games such as... Anvil Survival, LMS, King Of The Hill and many more. thanks for reading my app,
Regards- Walker626