My Staff Application

XandraAnderson
I would love to be a staff member of this server. I play all the time and I am rank F. I have been builder on a server and Head-Moderator on 2 others. This is the best server I have ever played on and even if you are full please consider my application. I have been playing minecraft for over 2 years and have never been banned or temp-banned from ANY SERVER. So I am trustworthy. Please consider giving me a chance, I can help out ALOT. Love, XandraAnderson