Pikalup007's Guard Application

Pikalup007
Hello good sir, My name in real life is Alan. In game it's Pikalup007. My skype name is the same as my username, Pikalup007. I have been playing the server for a little over 2 months now, and I thought now would be a good time to apply for guard. I can be on usually after 5ish. I am currently a manager halfway to CEO. I would love to help police the prisoners as a guard. If anything else you should come see my egg farm x3 Its pretty cool!

Re: Pikalup007's Guard Application

AwsmAssassin
Pikalup, read the "Must Read..." thread by SlappyGilmore. It contains the template that you have to use in order to apply for guard.

Re: Pikalup007's Guard Application

Pikalup007
Alan Meister
15
Pikalup007
pikalup@gmail.com/Pikalup007/636-578-2392
Guard
Everyday usually except Saturday
I would like to keep the server I have been playing on for a couple months in check
I have been playing on the server for a while now and recently got up to CEO, I would like to do things now with the server and help out a little
A shop in free where you can buy things such as food and redstone supplies