Re-Application For Mod/T-Mod

cph72002
Application:
- Real Name: Christian Hamel
- Age: 11
- In Game Name: cph72002
- Email/Skype/Phone: cph72002@gmail.com/I Don't Skype People I Don't Know, Sorry/Don't Got One
- Position desired: T-Mod/Mod
- Server Activity: well Im on Everyday for like 6 hours at a time
- Reason You're Applying: Im applying because first of all, I am a loyal player, second of all, this is my favorite server and it always makes me feel good when I help out the server, and third of all, I am usualy patient, don't abuse, and I know how long to mute/ban someone depending on what they did.
- Why you Deserve Staff: Ive been staff a lot on this server, this is my favorite server and I wouldn't let anything bad happen on this server, and there seem to be a lot of spammers or hackers lately, so I want to help out with that.
- Suggestions for the Server: I think that beacon and grass should get to color their nicks, and adding sharp 5 fire aspect 2 axes to kit beacon and grass would be cool (Grass:2 axes, beacon: 5 axes) And, mini games like spleef and stuff are always fun.
well Thanx for reading this. And u said u want it beautiful so... HERE U GO : (Beautiful marks :P) ~`~`~`~
Cph