*STAFF APPLCTION*

MADGAMER8872
In Game Name/Minecraft User Name: gamer8872
Age: 14
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2-3 years
Have you played on any other servers?: well for 3 years i have been playing single player................... JK well yea man why wouldnt i woulndnt be mincraft without ferinds
What's your real name? David
Do you have skype?: madgamer8872
How long have you played on the server?: hmmmm.........give me a min............Ireally dont know man i forgot ik it longer thenn a couple of mouths maybe a year now
Do you have any past experience being a moderator?: yes verrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy ii have done many thing in my time u name it i have done
What can you contribute to the server?: it would be Astonishing, with me there
Why should we pick you as staff?: uk why uk why well beacuse now im great paerson that get work done and get the job done no matter wat NOOB TRY TO F@*& GERIF IT UK WHAT I MEAN haha jk but i do get my work done
Have you read all the rules on the server and understand them? Well maybe no the sacmming haha jk i undersantd compplet now jsut depends on what hahahhahahahahha no jk but i do undersantd them very easy and very good

TY for looking at it
MADGAMER8872

Re: *STAFF APPLCTION*

JoshTheDutchbag
can i become a staff on fatality server my age is 12 i have skype i play daily have been playing minecraft for 2 years and love fatality network