Server Information

SlappyGilmore
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hello, I assume you're reading this because you're a new player to the server and want some background information... So lets begin with the following -

Head Staff ~
- Owner <SlappyGilmore>
- Co-Owner <H2HO>
- Head-Warden <B_Zerker>
- Warden <Zant13131313>

Rank List & Prices ~
- D-Block <STARTER>
- C-Block <$20,000>
- B-Block <$50,000>
- A-Block <$100,000>
- Elite <$200,000>
- Probationary <$300,000>
- Worker <$500,000>
Free With Restrictions
- Peasant <$1,000,000>
- Employee <$2,500,00>
- Manager <$5,000,000>
Free Without Restrictions
- CEO <$10,000,000>
Staff Rank
- Guard <$100,000,000>

If you have any further questions please post in the comments below, and add suggestions on what should be added. Thank you, SlappyGilmore.

Guard Rules
1. If a player hits you, but equips nothing and is just messing around smack him with the Baton.
2. If a player hits you with a sword kill him or ask him for the sword if he runs into safezone, count down from 5 if he doesn't give you the sword then /Jail {name} jail 5m
3. If a player kills another player or hits another player infront of you, kill him. Try to avoid killing on self defence.
4. If you die, report it to me so I can retreive the stuff, or just don't die -_-...
5. You have /Fix all when your armor goes down too low during pvp you can use it! You also have /Heal try to avoid using it in pvp just a quick way for after you kill someone...
6. Warn a player 2ce before muting with a max mute time of 5 minutes. To unmute it's the same as mute... /Mute {name}
7. Ban anyone who advertises immediatly write down the ip and report it to me.
8. If players complain referr them to /Rules. Don't fly during pvp, it makes them angry!

Do you enjoy playing on the Prison Server?
SlappyGilmore ~ Server Owner/Operator

Re: Server Information

jonny72652
Administrator
Not included in the underlines Staff positions so let me introduce myself. I'm jonny most know me from OP Factions because I'm <Co-Owner>. I've know Robert for almost a year or maybe in the 9 month range so to say. So for the new comers that want the backround info on the forums I hand out a helping hand and watch for me on the server my name is jonny72652 prefix [SPO]. Hope to see you there!

Re: Server Information

SlappyGilmore
Administrator
Ahhh, this is what you were texting me about, you can go ahead and edit the post and include yourself I don't know what SPO stands for John... -_-
SlappyGilmore ~ Server Owner/Operator

Re: Server Information

DubstepBubble
Wats the ip?
Dominic Marola

Re: Server Information

TheRiddler02
im not white listed to the server is it a private server now!

Re: Server Information

SlappyGilmore
Administrator
No, it's not a private server.