Staff Application

mrcraft896
Real Name: Antonio

- Age: 14

- In Game Name: mrcraft896

- Email/Skype/Phone: blazedup744@yahoo.com

- Position desired: Admin/Mod

- Server Activity: I play on your server 1-3 hours a day i am a manager (supervisor i think it is called on the new server)

- Reason You're Applying:reason why im applying is because i want to help out this amazing server you have made. i play on it everyday for 1-2 hours a day, and i think i have proved that im loyal to your server and i do not break the rules to your server. i know some guards see people with contraband and they do anything about im not going to say any names im just going to leave it at that. i want to do you a favor and help your server.

- Why you Deserve Staff: :I should be staff because I want to keep this server running and all the people who play on it stay on it.  I also can advertise and make sure that all those pesky hackers and the people who dont follow the rules and punished. I will try to recruit as many new people as you like and keep them on this one of a kind server I've never seen a server with such amazing people and an outstanding community. When I first joined it seemed like every conversation stoped and then said "Welcome!".

- Suggestions for the Server:
~mrcraft

Re: Staff Application

mrcraft896
i accidentally forgot the suggestion so here is my suggestion
Suggestion for the server: Maybe someone can make a youtube series for server. Also, get some fun plugins like disguise, guns, mini games maybe.
~mrcraft