Staff application

alegiulia
- Real Name: Puncuh Alessandr
- Age: 14
- In Game Name: Alegiulia
- Email/Skype/Phone: Alepuncuh93@gmail.com/Alessandro Puncuh(the pic is a duck)/3455131876
- Position desired: Helper
- Server Activity: Some days i am very active and  stay on for hours, some other days i need to study but i can play evryday and help out.
- Reason You're Applying: I am applying because i have eu time so i could help people like me that are not from America, i am italian, i could help the british or french people, i also know english pretty well so i could do my job.
- Why you Deserve Staff: I think i deserve it because i really like the server and i will also give a 10$ support, i also deserve it because i am a serious guy and i take stuff seriously.
- Suggestions for the Server:i suggest a smaller spawn, and also to fix /warp shop. I also suggest for poor people to get a 15$ rank, just p1 un1 nothing special, maybye one godapple, i also suggest to set up signs at a warp to explain all the enchants. You should also do events where you can win very cool stuff, like a p6 chestplate or an enchant that gives the effect of a god apple. Also do a warp just for spawners, maybye close to the enchants signs.
This is my request, hopefoully you look at it, ill still be active and partecipate to the server, even if i didn't join a long ago i love the server, Goodbye and have a nice day.

Re: Staff application

Maliwonder
Malachi Satterfield
Age: 14
IGN: Maliwonder
maliwonder33@gmail.com, Maliwonder1, 812-550-2294
I have school, but I will be active most of the time, and I'm a drummer so I have rehearsal.
I am applying because I want to help you out, catch all the hackers that I see, and I am also on the server a lot.
I think I deserve it because I would take it very seriously and not just ban someone for being mean, I actually like reading why people hate me (because they have some funny reasons). I will try my best to be a nice staff unlike a lot of staff.
I suggest that on the skyblock server you bring the prices and so it's not as OP as it is now. I also suggest that on HCF that you add in a shop and a balance, at least for food because right now I have half a hunger bar and my melons wont grow.
Anyways, I really hope you except my application, have a wonderful day! :)