Suggestion list

AwsmAssassin
Sup Slappy and H2HO, it seemed as if, I was way too annoying for H2HO by telling him the suggestions so I thought of making a thread for it to put him out of this misery. Hope you like it :D
1. An official resource pack for the server.
2. Signs in each mines that you can click to know about how much time is left in mine reset
3. Plots. H2HO told me that you was working on the new prison, so I just wanna say PLEASE add plots... I enchant books alot and I feel like storing them in a safe place and not somewhere I can get raided and looted.
4. Cells. Please also add cells since cell is a major part of a prison and it also brings the "RP" feeling
5. Anti-PvP timer for newbies. I think that newbies should have anti-PvP of 1 hour or so of peaceful time. I have seen many people kill newbies... Idk why but I think its for kills but yeah.
6. Another rank costing 50 million. This "new" class has a new command. The forever awaited /tpa and /tpaccept. Only the people in this rank can do /tpa or /tpaccept.
7. Oh please remove the annoying obsidian from the CEO mine. Since CEO is the last rank, people expect something grand, and this obsidian is just a pain in the A** to mine through.
8. Teach H2HO some grammar please. Also tell him its not for "babiez".
Thanks for reading. Also if you have some suggestions, post below and I will add them to this list.