Tmod/Mod app

Conqueror435
Real Name: Leo
- Age: 14
- In Game Name: Conqueror435
- Email/Skype/Phone:Dumpling1199@gmail.com/deleted/Not allowed 2 give this info
- Position desired:tmod/mod
- Server Activity: at least 2 hrs probably more
- Reason You're Applying: I feel like we dont have enough tmods and mods on the server so I am applying
- Why you Deserve Staff: Cause i has experience, I know all rules and punishments, I am friends with a lot of people and strict on the rules, I am good at pvp and know a hacker or stacked when i see it so i can ban
- Suggestions for the Server: Bringing back the good 'ol days of ic

Re: Tmod/Mod app

babyboy1
I like this app. Good work Conq. :)

Re: Tmod/Mod app

crow11
Liked it,hope you get the position

You Deserve It

GKman101
I think you Deserve it Conq

Re: Tmod/Mod app

Crow11
Love it as i said before bit he doesn't like short applications!

Re: Tmod/Mod app

ApolloPHD
Denied. Too gay