To Jimmy- Tmod/Mod Application

cph72002
Application:
- Real Name: Christian Hamel
- Age: 11
- In Game Name: cph72002
- Email/Skype/Phone: cphpvp@gmail.com/Dont Skype People I Don't Know/Don't Got One
- Position desired: Tmod/Mod
- Server Activity: Every Day For Like 6 Hours At A Time
- Reason You're Applying: I Am Part of The Fatality Community, Im Admin On Kpvp, Have Been Playing on The Prison, And Havfe Been Chief Mod On Factions. I Love These Servers And Wish To Stop Rule Breakers. There Have Been A lot, And I Have No Power To Stop Them.
- Why you Deserve Staff: I Love This Network And Would Never Abuse. As you May See On KitPvP I Have NEVER Abused.
- Suggestions for the Server: Nothing, ITS PERFECT! Well Maybe Some Mini Games, Or A Hub.

Ummm On A Side Note, On KPvP I Get Accused Of Hack (They Say Auto Soup). As My Friends Know, I Don't Hack.
Any Way Thanks For Reading My App!
Cphhhhhh