Trial-Moderator Application

Ben Willis
Application:
- Real Name: Ben Jacob Willis
- Age: 14
- In Game Name: benbird777
- Email/Skype/Phone: Email : falczgaming1999@yahoo.com.au Skype : ben.willis74 Or @@FalczGaming@@ Phone : dont have one
- Position desired: Trial-Mod/Moderator
- Server Activity: Im not Sure About 5-4 Hours a day If i can manage to somtimes i have alot of work irl. to do. on some days
- Reason You're Applying: I love This  server I have been Playing for over 1 year Now and i think i would be fit enough to be staff.
- Why you Deserve Staff: I deserve staff because I will do everything I can to fulfill my job as Staff would help out any players that need my help through the best of my Capabilities Also by following the server rules, I can show that I can be the one fit for this job. I would do all i could and get rid of hackers, spammers, and advertisers. And alot more!
- Suggestions for the Server: help stop hackers/spammers/advertisers and alot more and get this server to its Full Capability!