UNFAIR BAN

pickypicky2001
i recently got scammed on emerald blocks and wanted to check if it was a glitch or if it was a genuine scam. i went back to my shop and changed the sighn to the same as the guy that scammed me. i went back and forth until i realised people were selling items at my shop. i then got accused of scamming and then got banned. My ingame name is pickypicky2001 and i wish to be unbanned for this as i am quie annoyed and also, really a 5 day ban for scamming without asking them quetions!!