Unban Request for Fatality prison server

Unban Request for Fatality prison server

doger9887
I was banned today for going on continuously talking on to the warden and admin of this server about how i was killed for flying in pvp. I would like to say i am sorry and want to be unbanned. The reason i had an outrage was because of all the pvp flyers and how the admins never saw them flying but always seemed to see me flying. I got banned because i kept messaging hihopyo even after B_Zerker told me to stop but i thought he meant to stop talking to Him so I went to hihopyo.
I never intended to get banned i just wanted to play fair on the server and that i am tired of pvp flyers and loggers.I am sorry once agian and if i am to be unbanned i will probably not argue anymore and be very quiet so that i am not to be banned agian. I have donated to this server which proves that i love it and i dont want to leave it. I have many friends and some enemies on this server and i truly dont want to leave it behind. I hope that you guys unban and i will even agree to a perma mute or 1 chance agreement where if i do one thing wrong i will never be unbanned again. If possible i would like to message the owner if i can. Also B_Zerker i just want to say sorry for bothering you and hihopyo and even if you don't care about this apology i just want to say sorry for ticking you guys off. thanks for reading my ban appeal in hopes that i'm unbanned. I would also like to talk to B_zerker if possible. This ban appeal is fatality prison server.

Re: Unban Request for Fatality prison server

doger9887
Also wouldn't arguing with staff just be a mute because it's not like i threatened the server or anything i just got mad which again b_Zerker I'm sorry and you to hihopyo. also if anyone reads this please tell B_zerker, Hihopyo, And slappygilmore.