When?

cph72002
I really wish to join this server! What is the ip and when will it open. Is it open yet?

Re: When?

SlappyGilmore
Administrator
I am not the one creating the map, just the person who is paying for it. I will also be configuring some of the plugins, the release date is undisclosed. It depends on how long ChayGolden takes to do so, if you would like to support the growth of the server you can donate to the server so we can expand the RAM on it as it currently is only running 756MB. Though our other server ran 58 players online with only 1 GB of RAM and no lag... Thanks for your interest!
SlappyGilmore ~ Server Owner/Operator