mod app for cheesemonkey557

Conqueror435
- Real Name:Leo Adams
- Age:17
- In Game Name: Cheesemonkey557
- Email/Skype/Phone: Dumpling1199@gmail.com/ do not have yet/ cant give this info
- Position desired: helper/tmod or mod
- Server Activity: 3 or more hours per day
- Reason You're Applying: Because i love this server the staff is great great kits and because i feel like i would do a good job at it ya know soo yea
- Why you Deserve Staff: Because im friends with a lot of ppl i can be very strict on rules that people need to obey i also know all punishments and if im helper im very helpful to new players I also will help even people who know wat they are doing if they need it i am very friendly helpful and stricy SO CHOOSE ME (as cheesemonkey557)
- Suggestions for the Server: I don't have any at this given time but i always have some idea on its way