shadows guard app.

shadowhunter2025
My age: 13
Real Name: Matthew
In game name: shadowhunter2025
What rank am i applying for? Guard
Why do i want staff? Well... For a few reasons when I'm on alone or with another player they seem to be extremely rude. But what can i do? that's the problem, you see i feel Extremely helpless to stop him. another reason I want staff is  since I am super active and play a lot but when I'm on with 1 or 2 Non-staff players and they are disrespectful so I would be on to stop them. Pvp hoping is another reason when i try to pvp someone the just kill me easily they hit me and go into the safe zone constantly, i want to have the permissions to stop them like /jail or such. I would also like to stop constant cursing awhile ago some kid joined, he put: f then a space then the rest of the word and he did it for other words to, I would be active to stop him from ruining the players who are enjoying the server. I noticed some donators can be a little rude some times, to me it looks like it upsets the players, I don't really like to be disrespected lied to or spammed so i would be on to help other donators be nicer and stop that from happening. I have some ideas on my mind to. I would be glad to share, one of my ideas was a court room, So if there were to be spamming or disrespectful talk you could go to court and the staff would be the judges. I have never seen a court room before so it would be very unique on this server. To put this in a basic way I am basically running for staff (guard) to protect the server from mostly disrespect, lies, spam, I know everyone says that but I truly do, I once owner a server before in till some hacker came along and griefed it. I am an operator on a server called encryptedlaser and i know how to work, be responsible with commands and obey the rules. THX for reading my app :).

position desired: Guard
Email: lego2436@gmail.com