silentwarrior and smalldwarf

shadowhunter2025
just wanted to let all of u know that smalldwarf and silentwarrior have been hacking cheating and abusing flying. they have constantly trapped us in the corner so we couldn't go anywhere. they killed us all took all our armor,stuff BAN THESE ABUSERS. Also called us kids losers retards and cussed at us plz ban these people PLZ

Re: silentwarrior and smalldwarf

silentwarrior13
how can you report me and smallz with no proof

Re: silentwarrior and smalldwarf

smalldwarf123♥
If you have no proof of any of this its useless and just because we killed you doesn't mean we abuse and thanks for the laugh.