t-Mod/mod app

Danial11day
Application:
- Real Name: Danial James Day
- Age: 12
- In Game Name: Danial11day
- Email/Skype/Phone: Danial11day@hotmail.com.au/Skype Danial.day60/phone don't have one
- Position desired:T-Mod/Moderator
- Server Activity: About 7 hours aday If I can
- Reason You're Applying: Im applying for Trial-Mod/Mod because I believe that I am mature enough and I loved to help the players in need on the server.
- Why you Deserve Staff: Why you Deserve Staff: I deserve staff because I will do everything I can to fulfill my job as a Trial-Mod. I would help out any players that need my help through the best of my abilities. Also by following the server rules, I can show that I can be the one fit for this job. I would do all i could and get rid of hackers, spammers, and advertisers.
- Suggestions for the Server: For now just finish the server.

Re: t-Mod/mod app

babyboy1
Good app. Accepted.